Exceptional Customer Service for the Retail Industry
If you don’t think providing exceptional customer service will help your business, then click this link and read about some amazing customer service facts… Click Here...
The Aim of the Course
This one day, fun packed, energy filled, and highly enlightening Customer Service Event aims at imparting to the attendees a thorough understanding of what exceptional customer service is and how to achieve it.
Who Should Attend
Anyone currently working in or desirous of working in the retail industry will find the course to be a source of insightful and valuable customer service knowledge. This highly researched and planned course will benefit everyone from those working at big supermarket chains to those working at the local corner retail stores.
Topics covered in the course include:
- A detailed overview of the retail industry
- A thorough explanation of the concept of Exceptional Customer Service
- Why first impressions really count so much in customer service
- What retail customers expect when it comes to customer service
- How customer service can help in customer retention
- How exceptional customer service is about the services a business provides and not merely about clients expectations
- Why communication is key when it comes to exceptional customer service
- How to tell if your customers are satisfied or not
- Effective upselling strategies and techniques
- Effective complaint handling strategies and techniques
- Effective dispute resolution strategies and techniques, and much more.
How the Course is Delivered
Our team of highly professional and experienced Customer Service Consultants handles this course. The course content and deliverable material is supplied to the attendees on the day of the course. However, some pre-course questionnaires may be sent to the attendees prior to the course.
We pride ourselves on the fact that at Glimmer Management Consultants we have a team of highly professional and competent consultants that have been handpicked for the courses they handle. These are training and coaching experts who not only have years of training and coaching experience at their credit but also possess unmatched knowledge, skill and expertise in the industries related to the training courses they handle. For instance, if it is a customer service course for the retail industry, the training and coaching consultant will have worked extensively in the retail customer service industry.
For information about pricing and availability, please call us today for a no obligation consultation with one of our friendly staff members.